Monday, August 30, 2010

Time flys when you're ... a mom! :)

Wow!  I can't belive it has been about a month since I last posted!   No wonder my dear friend S said something to me today about it.  :)   I have been so busy getting the kids ready for school and babysitting my beautiful neice!  

Since I last posted I have finished my crafting area!  I am excited to work more on my jewerly.  I have also decided to expand a little past jewerly and go to a few other crafts I enjoy.   For example...  I recently decorated my daughter a really cute pair of shoes.  I was looking for a cool,  different pair of shoes to go with my daughters new school clothes.  I couldn't quite find what I was looking for at least not within a reasonable price range so I decided to buy plain white ones and decorate them.   I loved the way they turned out.

I haven't created much more in the way of new jewerly but I have been looking up new designs ideas and trying to expand my knowledge on jewerly making!    I am excited and hope to soon have more creative ideas and products. 

In closing I am going to share my Gem and Jewels for today:


Gem: My hubby of course for helping me (he built be a wonderful shelf for my crafting space) and supporting me in every way!   My children for being themselfs and loving me unconditionally!  My friend S for helping to motivate me to create and sell my jewerly!!

Jewel: No new jewelry or beads to talk about but I am working hard to learn new techniques for new jewerly! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! Your creative corner is so awesome, and I can't wait to see what you create with it.. :)

    ReplyDelete